Where can you get black roses from?

Favorite Answer

There are no makers of black roses. You can go to a silk flower shop and find black roses. First, try your area's dollar stores. I've seen them there and at wallmart. Craft stores have them to match the decor, but a living black rose you will not find.

I don't think black roses exsist. Get a black rose and put it into black food coloring.

Did you try an online search? Speciality florists may carry them or grow them for you if they can. Other than that, I'm not sure. Someone who practices black magic? I don't mean Devil-worship, just something a little dark (and no, I don't know anyone, sorry).

there is no such thing as a black rose, the only thing you can do is let the rose sit in water with dark food coloring and the rose will turn that color

They're not actually black. They're a deep deep purple which almost looks black. Most florists should carry them.

Any floral shop can dye them. That's all they are anyway. Depending on the need for them. Revenge? I believe there is a store on line that make them out of fertilizer.

All the major florists should have them or try a craft store.

some florist carry them or check the web

try buying them off the internet.

they color spray them at the florists