Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can you get black roses from?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are no makers of black roses. You can go to a silk flower shop and find black roses. First, try your area's dollar stores. I've seen them there and at wallmart. Craft stores have them to match the decor, but a living black rose you will not find.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think black roses exsist. Get a black rose and put it into black food coloring.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did you try an online search? Speciality florists may carry them or grow them for you if they can. Other than that, I'm not sure. Someone who practices black magic? I don't mean Devil-worship, just something a little dark (and no, I don't know anyone, sorry).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is no such thing as a black rose, the only thing you can do is let the rose sit in water with dark food coloring and the rose will turn that color

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They're not actually black. They're a deep deep purple which almost looks black. Most florists should carry them.

• 1 decade ago

Any floral shop can dye them. That's all they are anyway. Depending on the need for them. Revenge? I believe there is a store on line that make them out of fertilizer.

• 1 decade ago

All the major florists should have them or try a craft store.

• 1 decade ago

some florist carry them or check the web

• 1 decade ago

try buying them off the internet.

• 1 decade ago

they color spray them at the florists

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.