Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 1 decade ago

We all need somebody to lean on!?

U know the song "Lean on me" well who is this original singer to the song.. like the person that sings it on the radio..

Favorite Answer

yes..i want to lean on you..and i need to lean on you..if you want you can lean on me.you know what!!let's just lean on each other or in each other..lol..sorry..thanks for the points

It was originally done by Al Green, and then Bill Withers. In the mid 80s another bad did a more contemporary version of it called Club Nouveau

Bill Withers sang "Lean on Me"

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain

We all have sorrow

But if we are wise

We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For it won't be long

'Til I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

etc....

yes we need someone to lean on: it's rightly said human beings or social animals!