Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

All of my friends tell me that me and my best guy friend would make a cute couple!!?

ok so i have known him since like kindergarten and all of my friends think that we should go out and me and him dont think so... what is up?

Favorite Answer

Don't do it!!! IYou guys know what is best for you...stick with your gut feelings because rushing into something like that could destroy a really good friendship.

Tell them yes yes you and him already know you'd make a cute couple but you and him decided you would make cuter friends and you and him do not have a problem with that, do they?

well i think dat ya'll shouldn't 'cause every time when a

bestfriend as a boy likes u or even ur friends think dat ya'll should go together and when ya'll do it feels very funny like it dosen't feel right.

I think you should just fogetabout what they say and if you two end up likin each other then do it.(You should just follow your heart.)

dont take their advice...or in the end u wont have a friend....

Ultimately you two should decide.

• well, if u secretly think he is cute, GO for it!

ignore them