Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

All of my friends tell me that me and my best guy friend would make a cute couple!!?

ok so i have known him since like kindergarten and all of my friends think that we should go out and me and him dont think so... what is up?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't do it!!! IYou guys know what is best for you...stick with your gut feelings because rushing into something like that could destroy a really good friendship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell them yes yes you and him already know you'd make a cute couple but you and him decided you would make cuter friends and you and him do not have a problem with that, do they?

• 1 decade ago

well i think dat ya'll shouldn't 'cause every time when a

bestfriend as a boy likes u or even ur friends think dat ya'll should go together and when ya'll do it feels very funny like it dosen't feel right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should just fogetabout what they say and if you two end up likin each other then do it.(You should just follow your heart.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dont take their advice...or in the end u wont have a friend....

• 1 decade ago

Ultimately you two should decide.

• well, if u secretly think he is cute, GO for it!

• 1 decade ago

ignore them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.