Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Pirates Of the Caribbean 2?

Whats a website where i can download it and im not cheap i saw it already at the movies and my mom would not let me go and see it again

Favorite Answer

go to www.limewire.com then dowload that. when its finished downloading, open it up, and click videos in the search bar. Then type in the movie. and look for the right answer, and then dowload that. when its finished dowloading, you can open the movie up and watch it off your computer. hope this helps.

P.S. It's illegal. Ive never done it before, but my friend does it all the time. He already downloaded Scary Movie 4 for Limewire.

I don't believe that you can download it for free if that's what you mean but do a yahoo search or something if you can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

You can't download a movie that's illeagal and you can go to jail for that. but if you really don't care then go ahead and try limewire. hope this helps!

what do u mean u cant download a movie!

• Lilel

bit torrent

OMG i love that movie don't download it please they r now sueing people for that

try limewire.

its awesome but no you cant do that

i have no idea

www.netflix.com