Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If a guy picks all my books when I drop them does it mean he likes me? If so what do I do ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No...it means his mom taught him manners!

Just thank him for helping you. If you like him...then use it as an opportunity to talk to him.

• 1 decade ago

He could have been polite. -or-

Did you notice if he was smiling a lot or if he also tried to engage you in conversation?

If he didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave after that - it could be a clue he likes you or would possibly be interested.

Sometimes guys will try to be in your vicinity, or sit behind you or whatever if they want to try to get to know you.

If he keeps checking you out or looking your way, I'd say that's a pretty good sign and you should then approach him for a little chat.

If the guy always looks away if you catch his glance, that's not too good of a sign.

• 1 decade ago

It means he could be, repeat could, be a nice guy. But u dont know if he likes u, he might just be helpful and polite. Tradition sez the guy does things like that and I think its nice.

• 1 decade ago

well it would depend on his attitue while picking them up, if he seemed a little busy but not too busy to pick them up, then he was being polite, however if he seemed more than happy to, and was REALLY friendly about it, then he might have a crush on you

hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

No, not necessarily, I would probably help out as long as my hands weren't full, but that wouldn't mean I was interested.

• 1 decade ago

It doesnt mean he likes you. He might be one of the actually "nice"guys around.

• grandm
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He may like you, or, he just may be a gentleman. Either way, thank him, then start a conversation with him; who knows, something just might develop!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont go jumping the gun. But hey, maybe he does, otherwise he might just be a nice guy. Hell, maybe you should chase after this one.

• 1 decade ago

it probably just means that he was being nice unless he has done other things that have given you reason to believe that he likes you

• 1 decade ago

not all the time

• 1 decade ago

It means he was raised right that he helps others. It doesn't mean anything more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.