Am I in a sump, or should I move on?

I love my current gf dearly, she treats me great, would do anything for me, I feel special and loved with her. The thing is, lately I have been really bored, and pretty irritated with her. It seems like everything she does annoys me. I've been thinking about other people too, and wanting to meet new people. We've been together for a while and like I said, she treats me really well, so do you think that I am just in a slump and should wait to pull out of it in time (hopefuly) or should I just move on to greener pastures?

Favorite Answer

The issue at hand is why are you annoyed at the person you claim to have a love that's special. Is it a habit that she has that annoyes you. If so speak with her, but with tact. However; examine yourself prior to speaking with your girlfriend. It sounds like you have other things going on and perhaps that's the conflict in the relationship and not your girlfriend. In as much, if you're feeling like you can't breath take a break from the relationship. However; note that she could be easily swooped up by another and you wake up without anybody. The grass always seem greener on the other side of the fence.

I think your in a sump, you should just talk things through to figure out what is causing the sump, in your relationship. And things should be fine. Moving on will be a tough decision, but may ruin a good friendship.

if you keep on being negative towards her and she treats you well, you should always think positive because the grass is never greener on the other side...negative feelings get you know where fast and when she is gone she will be gone...think positive and it will all come out in the wash!!!

Move on....she bores you for a reason.

You're not happy, so move on! it's real simple