Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

My twin sons need names. I'm set on Jasper and Jethro, but my wife says no. What's wrong with her?

Is this some postpartum type deal?

Favorite Answer

She is the sane one... EWWWW Jasper and Jethro? Why don't you name them White and Trash

Those names do sound a little ...um cruel. Jasper sounds like a cartoon ghost and Jethro was a Holywood hillbilly. Grab a movie on DVD and go to the end...Yep the end. Then read the names in the credits. You may be amazed at some of the cool names there.

• lilly

I like Jasper, but Jethro sounds really 1800s like. What about Jasper and Jake. Jasper and Joseph. Jasper and Jason. Jasper and Jett. Ask your wife what names she likes, and don't blaim everything on postpartum. It will hurt her feelings. Trust me, if your wife really had postpartum, you would know, and you wouldn't be joking about it.

• C6

She doesn't want to ruin your twins life. Just think: children are cruel and they are gonna suffer so much during Kindergarden or Elementary school...and not talk in High School!!! I know you want to be kinda original but your originality must not ruin your children lives. Or put another name Jasper Edward Jasper Juan...I don't know, just in case they hate a name so they can use the other.

• Andi

Perhaps she just doesn't like those names? I've got to say that I don't either, so I can't blame her. Sit down and look in a baby book together, and decide together.

John and Jake

Those are ugly names. Try Christian and Christopher.

are you outta your mind those names are for dogs not children how about aiden and alton.

i dont care they are not my twin