From where to download full episodes of Cardcaptors, DB,DBZ & GT?

Can anyone please tell me from where can i download full episodes of Cardcaptors (not CCS), Dragonball, DBZ & GT '''EASILY!!""

Favorite Answer

u cant download them but u can watch them at youtube.com itz where i watch the anime that i miss.

You can search "Cardcaptors epi", "Cardcaptors episodes", or "Cardcaptors epis" on www.youtube.com You don't even have to download it, and they usually have the full episodes on there, even if they're just in parts.

Other than that, try a bitorrent program. Search www.google.com for one. Then, after you've got it, you should be able to search with the bitorrent. Use that to find what you're looking for.

Source(s): My compy.

i dont know about card captors but u can download dbz&dbgt either from dragonball_city.nl or satancity.net

I don't know about card captors, but DBZ

www.dbz-media.nl

That's where I downloaded mine.

Source(s): hope i helped! sakura :D

http://www.dynamiteanime.com/ all episodes for free