Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

From where to download full episodes of Cardcaptors, DB,DBZ & GT?

Can anyone please tell me from where can i download full episodes of Cardcaptors (not CCS), Dragonball, DBZ & GT '''EASILY!!""

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u cant download them but u can watch them at youtube.com itz where i watch the anime that i miss.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can search "Cardcaptors epi", "Cardcaptors episodes", or "Cardcaptors epis" on www.youtube.com You don't even have to download it, and they usually have the full episodes on there, even if they're just in parts.

Other than that, try a bitorrent program. Search www.google.com for one. Then, after you've got it, you should be able to search with the bitorrent. Use that to find what you're looking for.

Source(s): My compy.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know about card captors but u can download dbz&dbgt either from dragonball_city.nl or satancity.net

• 1 decade ago

I don't know about card captors, but DBZ

www.dbz-media.nl

That's where I downloaded mine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago
    Source(s): hope i helped! sakura :D
  • 1 decade ago

http://www.dynamiteanime.com/ all episodes for free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.