I want my ex-girlfriend back. What do I do?

I cheated on her. She broke up with me. After that, I saw her twice with her ex-boyfriend who was her boyfriend before me.

Favorite Answer

i dont think there is anything you can do to get her back. once you cheat on someone the trust is gone. but maybe you can try to do something for her this way she knows you still care. and give it some time and you never know.... she might just come back to you.

She broke up with you for a reason, and you must have cheated for a reason.

Just because she is back with her ex has no bearing on you.

Move on and find another girl, try NOT to cheat this time.

I'd leave her alone.cause she broke up with you for cheating on her.the rule of dating is that you never ever go back to an ex gf/bf. cause one of ya is just going to end up hurt again.

When 'someone' decided to cheat, he/she should know getting dump going to be the ending.

Suggestion : Move on rather then thinking how to get her back.

she'll never trust you again.

move on and try not to cheat next time