Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

hey I am 19 and i am trying to get a bigger arm mass cause i am skinny how would i need to do this?

I work out on my forearms alot but only my right arm seems to be getting bigger. I really want a bigger chest and thicker forearm musles. As well what kind of things should i do to build muscle mass and gain weight... do you guys know and good shakes or any of those powders that i can buy to help build up my musles? please let me know thanks

Favorite Answer

as a former bodybuilder, you should focus on an all around routine yet focus on your arms. Curls work best for biceps and reverse curls for the forearms. Try some dumbell presses too wor wrists and triceps. Its important to work all muscles so your arms do not look funny compared to other muscle groups.

• cal-p

Take some Weight Gainer and spend about an hour a day on just your arms at the GYM

I am skinny with no muscles and you just have to accept who you are go to the gym eat healthy that is my best advice but I work out and try to eat healthy but I know I am not going to be like other people.

• ladytc

Exercise is the best way. But remember it will take time. If you want to take a supplement, do it safely. Ask a doctor for advise on what to take. If your MD is not into natural supplements, go to a Chiropractor or an ND.

Go to GNC and buy muscle shakes. I think there are called protein shakes or weight gainers, just go there are they will lead you in the right direction.

Use whey protein powder, do a lot of push ups, curls, bench presses, and flies. The atkins diet is good for losing fat and gaining muscle. www.atkins.com

If your right arm is getting over-worked, you might try visiting "the stranger" if you know what I mean.

For everything else, go see a nutrionalist and get a gym membership.

stop jacking off and your right forarm wont be much bigger. any how if you want dumb do dumb bells, for over all strength do bar exercisesm and such. as for powders use them only if you really need a weight gainer or if you need extra energy. take your vitamins and such as well

How about going to the gym and lifting weights? Or using one of the many machines provided?