Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think?

In your opion what is the best Army Military Post to be stationed at and one reason why.

Favorite Answer

I volunteered for foreign service a couple of years before the second world war began. After a trip through the Panama Canal, I landed in Oahu, Hawaii.

At that time it was a place that seemed too beautiful to be real. It would be like heaven to return to that place and time. I have no idea if it's anything like it used to be.

The paradise took on a different look when the Japs paid us a visit, though.

Ft Drum NY. I was in for over 8 years and 2 reserves. and my dad was in for 27 years. that was the best. It is no joke up there but it is the best post.

10 mountain div.

Ft. Sill got the best chow