Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you arent supposed to drink & drive, why do bars have parking lots?

• Nik
    Favorite Answer

For the employees. :) I bet you thought I was gonna say for the designated driver huh?

Because you are supposed to go in a group and one of you doesnt drink and is therefore the designated driver. You take turns when you go out. Or you can park there and take a cab back home.

Because everyone knows when you drink you are invincible. That is why the drunk driver never gets hurt, it is always the other person in the accident. So driving drunk is safe.

No animals or trees were hurt while typing this answer.

Source(s): The News

I have often wondered that myself and came to the conclusion that we are expected to park our motor homes and camp out in the parking lot.

Haha, good point! Why do drive up ATMs have braille for that matter? And if the opposite of PRO is CON, what is the opposite of progress?

Because those who drink always have with them a dumma$$ who doesn't so they can drive them back home.

well, they obviously intend for the drivers to obstane. but what's really f*cked is drive in bars. if you don't finish your drink in there, they give you a lid to go! seriously.!

You won't get pulled over unless you drive out of boundaries.

if ur gonna ask that u may aswell ask y they have mens toilets as

guys always p.i.s.s on the floor after a few drinks

• I'd like to know, if drug use is so illegal and morally wrong - why do we keep electing drug users;

ted kennedy

bill clinton

george W Bush

mariom berry

...