Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Zac Efron gay?

who thinks zac efron is gay?

• Medusa
    Favorite Answer

there are 21 pages of that question--take your pick

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt...

is it really anyones business other than his?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

geeezz what is wrong with all these people asking 'is ricky ullman gay? is zac efron gay? is he and he and he gay?' just shut up already!! what does it matter!! unless he actually straight up told you he was, or he acts feminine or whatever, why in the world would you think that? leave all those people and their personal lives alone.

no he used to have a crush on some of his co stars aka Vanessa and Ashley

ZAC EFRON IS A PREPPY ****!

Yes he said it on trl and it was in all the magazines!!! He IS gay!!No one thinks he is but he really is!!

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! he is definately not gay he was goin out with ashley tisdale and then fell 4 vanessa anne hudgens who rejected him

Source(s): magazine

u know i am beginning to think this must be some sort of conspiracy, so many girls wanna know the same thing!

but who cares!!!!!

who really cares?????????

My daughter says no.

yes I heard he said it on trl