I love boobs, why has she always denied me access, do women not like them to be played with?

I love boobs and I want to touch them and taste them and she has never let me spend much time there. Is there anything that I can do to change her ways. PLEASE ladies help!!!! If I had a set of those I would be on the couch all day long just having a good time...

Favorite Answer

It may be your technique, sweet pea. You may either be too rough on them, or clinging to her like a malnourished baby. Ask her what she likes and what she wants you to do because they are a part of her and you want to love ALL of her! (us women LOVE to hear that!). Let her know how beautiful you think she is and how sexy you think her boobs are. Sweet talk just might grant you that access you're looking for...and of course, to be a very obedient student and do whatever the teacher says *S*

Have you talked to her about this? Some women's breast aren't as susceptible to sexual foreplay (it doesn't turn them on). Find out what she really likes and do it and then maybe she'll let you have your fun with her breast. If you had to carry around boobs all the time you wouldn't waste your day touching them (only part of it) Ha Ha

Ohh...I have to answer this one, because you sound like my husband.

1. It's severely annoying!

2. It's severely intrusive!

3. God didn't give women breasts for your pleasure!

What would annoy you so badly that you felt like you were going to explode? Let your wife do whatever that is, for a day, and see how you feel, and that's going easy on you. Try dealing with it everyday...

Source(s): My own experience...

I am right there w/ u broh! my wife wont only NOT let me touch the boobs. She will barely even let me touch her at all. not just in bed but anytime. so if the boobs is where it stops be thankful.

Source(s): by the way.....i love my wife to pieces. she doesnt feel the same toward me anymore but she is still my princess forever n ever.
  • toni h

sometime a womans gotta be in the right mood for that. Sometimes it gets old and makes ya want to cringe. its not our vagina for crying out loud. maybe spend a little more time down there and her attitude will change!!!

Change the way you approach them. Maybe ask her to play with them for you. Pay attention to how she handles them, then you will know what she likes. Maybe even get her to play with your nipples so she can see how fun it is.

looks like you married or hooked up with the wrong woman. of course, if you made a game of it and denied her some other treatment that SHE enjoyed, you would probably get your way as a trade off! good luck!

• KLU

Sounds like she has a real PROBLEM!!

Any woman that does not know straight men and some women love boods and can't deal with it needs some SERIOUS HELP!!

Source(s): JMFO

I had a girl in college that played with my nipples too much - they would get sensitive and irritated-actually made me nausiated...but i also had a wife that after she gave birth didnt like it anymore...

Maybe you are too rough. They are very sensitive. Plus there's a good week or so out of every month, that they are painfully sore. Be gentle.