Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

is it possible to trily love 2 people at once?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, but u cannot have the same kind of love for two people unless it's the friendship kind. U can't romantically love two ppl at once.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I've been in the situation once before and trust me it is entirely possible.

• 1 decade ago

YES IT IS POSSIBLE,IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING IM IN LOVE WITH TWO MEN .ONE HAS CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT HIM THAT I LOVE AND SO DOES THE OTHER.

• 1 decade ago

yes it is ,,maybe rite or wrong ,,people have different depths and personalities that attract us ,,,,to feel those butterflys,and sweaty palms ,,means you have been attracted ,even if its just sexually,,or personal,,you love how each make you feel,maybe thats what is needed to have total love ,,but be careful

• 1 decade ago

not the same kind of love.

• 1 decade ago

I love 3somes!!

• 1 decade ago

YES IT SURE IS

• 1 decade ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.