Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

is it possible to trily love 2 people at once?

Favorite Answer

yes, but u cannot have the same kind of love for two people unless it's the friendship kind. U can't romantically love two ppl at once.

Yes. I've been in the situation once before and trust me it is entirely possible.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE,IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING IM IN LOVE WITH TWO MEN .ONE HAS CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT HIM THAT I LOVE AND SO DOES THE OTHER.

yes it is ,,maybe rite or wrong ,,people have different depths and personalities that attract us ,,,,to feel those butterflys,and sweaty palms ,,means you have been attracted ,even if its just sexually,,or personal,,you love how each make you feel,maybe thats what is needed to have total love ,,but be careful

not the same kind of love.

I love 3somes!!

YES IT SURE IS

i dont think so