What's the meanest thing anyone's ever done to you?

A girl wrecked an a friends car and set me up to look like I did it. Even I almost believed it, she set it up so well.

Favorite Answer

My husband, at the time, showed up at my work place with the girl he was cheating on me with and started to kiss her in front of my co-workers, then they walked around with his hand on her behind. Once they found me, he asked if he could have the girls for the night...ALL of this in front of co-workers and friends that we used to hang out with!!! Alot of them were even at our wedding!!! Talk about humiliating...we divorced a few short months later!!!

I was going thru a divorce, dating someone who also was going thru a divorce. My ex and I were very civil, lived in same house while we both were finding where we wanted to go, so I believed my boyfriend when he said they were doing something similar. He and I had been friends/ worked together for yrs. He went with me to pick out house, talked about the dog he wanted us to have, wanted a baby, said we needed bigger vehicle. After a yr, I was pregnant. He moved in, went to visit his kids, called me to say wasnt coming back, but his "wife" was ok if my baby visited them. Then he shows up at work 2 days later saying he wanted to work things out cause he loved me so much, slept with me, then said he need to spend the night alone to figure out a way to tell her that he was staying with me. Next morning he calls, to tell me he never wanted to see me or the baby again. within a week he was back, this went on for several months. @ months before I had baby, he called and said same thing. I never tried calling him again. But when the court went after him for child support, he tried hitting on me again!

WHOA u look like me but i have BLUE eyes!!! whoa........ok, well they have told a guy that i use to like that i think he is hot, but it all worked out cause i slapped him and was like NO U ARENT ANYMORE