Dustin L asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

Was my other account deleted, dustin_lewis2007?

Hi, yesterday I tried to sign on to my account dustin_lewis2007, but it wouldn't let me. I could sign on to my old account. I did yahoo profile search and found my profile of dustin_lewis2007. Since it will not let me sign into my account I can't check my e-mails or sign into my Myspace profile. I was wondering if dustin_lewis2007 was deleted, and if so, why? I hope you will please answer me.

Favorite Answer

Well this has happened to me have you had your dustin_lewis2007 e-mail file for a while if so some times when your mail quota gets to full you have to make a new one if you are not paying for them

HOpe it helps

Dest

Source(s): Yahoo

If you didnt log into that account for a while then definitely its deleted.

it was deleted because you're a little b*tch