Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

Melaleuca business plan?

Does anyone have any knowledge of melaleuca and do you think it is a good home based business?

Favorite Answer

I think Melaleuca is Great go look at my website on the contact us page for more info http://coxinternational.biz/

I think it is the best home business that you can get involved with. Not only do they have a great business plan they have products that work better and are safer than any product that I have found. Email me and I can tell you all kinds of product stories from personal experience. Everyone will have a different say about Melaleuca. You'll find that with every company. Some people love Wal-Mart then there are those that can't stand it. The answer the last person gave you is wrong. Melaleuca is still growing just as quickly and steadily as they did when they first started. The person that states that with each status you required purchase about going up is also wrong. It does go up once when you reach Director then after that it never goes up again regardless of what status you reach. Melaleuca is an A+ rated company with the BBB. They have implemented an four month trial period. If during that time you want to cancel everything is refundable including your enrollment. My email is lesleelongoria@sbcglobal.net

I just recently resigned from Melaleuca as I found it very difficult to earn an income. I thought the products were okay but they didn't get me all that excited either. I found I was putting out way more money per month than what I was earning back.

Even though Melaleuca has a good product, the problem is that the company experienced hyper-growth a very long time ago.

You have to consider the baby boomers. At one time, Melaleuca was perfect for them. They could completely fill their house with the products, buying from their own store and save money.

Now the boomers are finding that their nest is getting empty...the kids are moving out. Filling their house with product and finding others to do the same is no longer what they are into.

Now the boomers are looking for health and anti-aging. Look what they spend on Botox and the like each year!

You need to find a company that is just now poised for hyper-growth, something that is new and the world needs and wants. I have found that now and my entire Melaleuca group is calling me to ask me what it is I'm doing now!

I am currently involved with Melaleuca and have found great luck with them. I am not making millions, but I can tell you after being involved with several other MLM companies, the people in this company are truly committed to your success. I do make a nice supplemental income and honestly don't have to do any hard selling to get that. You are basically an advertising agent for the company. They offer several bonus programs and it is like anything else you will get out of it what you put into it. you can get a little more information here:

www.brightwomen.com/BE108836

• I, myself, was in the Melaleuca business. The family and I loved the products. I started and was doing very well. Like anything else you work very hard at your job. Due to very big uncontrolable reason I had to get out of it. I miss doing that business. It's all on how dedicated you will truely be to our own business.

I looked into it a while back. They require you to get so many points every month and maintain that on a personal level. That requires you to buy their products. My husband and I figured that we'd be paying $100-$150 a month for products. We couldn't afford that.

We ran into Pre Paid Legal Services, Inc. We paid $49 to sign up and pay for our membership on a monthly basis which is less than $20. We made $700 our first month. It is a great service, NOT a product like shampoo, face cream, candles, make up...etc.

Take a look at my blog on my 360 page for more information and email me with questions.

Good luck.

Yes a GREAT Company. Great Home Based Business Opportunity. I have success stories if you are interested. My wife's aunt made 9,000 last month and they think it will be a lot higher next month but not with out hard work. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk. e-mail: cleanandsafehome@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Rich

According to the business presentation, they offer similar to bath and body shops with vitamens and household products.

The fee is $15 or $25 but I don't like their motto "bring them online and show them this products". Personally, I think all business should be operated outside the internet.

If you want to look at my business then go ahead. Click on the link below.

http://ld.net/bizop/?bopkasen , I am looking for some sharp people to do the business. I will provide them some training and tools.

My husband tried this about 15 years ago. It's good stuff but hard to sell because it's not very good smelling (if it's what I'm thinking of) but you get used to it. Good Luck!!!

I still have one of their starter kits in my closet.

Look over the compensation plan and you will find a gradual escalation of the required order as you progress. In other words, if you do ever make any money they will want more and more of it.

No Thanks, I found something much better.