Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

why do some people ask stupid questions if they know no one is gonna answer it? I dont get it?

some people spend their life asking the stupidest questions...I just thought I would ask....maybe some of those people will anser................

Favorite Answer

I believe that people ask question that are deemed stupid because they are either curious or they just want some kind of an aswer to the enigma . In my opinion the only stupid uestion is the one not asked but at the same time the bible says to avoid asking uestions that are sensless questions . I hope that this helps you out .

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

• ai

a million. My cousin ask a waiter for a hamburger for his order in a chinese language eating place. lol 2. I asked in a force-by that i choose a hamburger with cheese on in (I did that on objective) Then the guy reported " So, wait do you like a cheese burger or a hamburger with cheese on it." (Duhhh lol) whilst people question me, "howdy, did you chop back your hair," each and every time i'm getting a sparkling hair cut back. I in simple terms reported, "No, i grew to become into donning a wig earlier." ( i detect that hilarious to myself) there have been another stupid Q's that individuals asked me earlier and that i respond them with a humorous A. Your 10 jokes have been some humorous, I might desire to assert a sort of. HAHA

Because I am stupid. What can you expect from a Nutcase like me? So I am stupid! SO I ask stupid questions! Big deal why gives a damn I don't!!! If you think a question is stipud then why do you answer them Poindexter?? From a REAL Stupid Nutcase!!"""NUT'S"""..PS ...did i win...did i win...did i win???

dam dude zeratul123 is mad. dawg said he is going to to put the beats on you. you internet gangster. dude was offended cause you called his mom stupid. well like forest gump said stupid is as stupid does. i hope he doesn't catch you. change your name quick.

i agree wit u.. ppl r just like dat.

i dont know maybe because they are retarded