Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DRUMMERS- i'm looking for a new set of cymbals and i'm looking into Zildijian. Are the ZBT 4's any good?

also what's the difference between the "rock" pack and the others.

thanks!

Update:

i have been playing for 9 years so i don't want a beginners set. my price range is around $300.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The "rock" pack usually means that they are meant to be played louder and harder but they can be used for any style of music basically. The ZBT 4 is a good beginner pack, but I'm more of a Paiste cymbal fan. The Paiste Alpha series is a really good set. Sabian has really clean sounding cymbals as well. Shop around to see which are the best. Good luck.

Source(s): www.paiste.com
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

ok, own opinion, depending on the very certainty we've owned some Fords n the finest 20 years. the three.0 V6 is one sturdy good engine, yet like numerous different mechanical devise, you want to take easy care of it, it fairly is, oil differences at time-honored durations, and song ups. except that, they seem difficulty loose, a minimum of interior the finest 3 we've owned. Our 3.0 engines have all been in Aerostar trucks, and the mileage, united states of america using at revealed speeds is round 22 to 24 mpg. those engines can and do run into the 300k miles variety without unusual issues. We actually have a Windstar with the three.8 engine, that you probably did not element out, and the purely difficulty with that motor vehicle is the difficulty lights fixtures keep occurring and rancid, and for no glaring reason, however the engine seems positive. a lot of %. up, sturdy at street speeds, makes use of no oil so some distance (85k miles) and that i assume it to run properly into both to 300k mile variety also. so some distance as gas mileage, i won't be able to tell a lot enormous difference between the three.0 and the three.8 engine, even however the three.8 has a touch more effective pep. The 4.0 V6 I honestly have had no adventure with, yet I did have a sorry adventure with the 5.0 V8. That changed into entire junk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.