Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help please!?

Almost exactly 2 yrs ago, I had a tubal after I had my son, not sure what type they did, I would have to get my records from the hospital. My question is what are the chances of my scar tissue growing back together? I met the man of my dreams 4 yrs ago and we started dating a yr ago, and we want a child so badly. And I really didn't want to have the reversal done, this would be last resort. Please respectful answers only!

Favorite Answer

Go see a doctor for this matter

It is rare but women have gotten pregnant after having a tubal. But I am with her, you need to see a doctor for this matter. Good Luck and Congrats!

you may be better off with either intrauterine insemination or artificial insemination. To have better odds on getting pregnant. Your tubes were probably tied cut then burned. I would get my records and take them to a fertility specialist. I have heard the odds are really slim. Unless you use artificial means. If it;s the child you both want how it comes to be will be irrelevant.

I am not sure on this... but I did want to say that I have heard of women who had this done, and STILL got pregnant... although this woman did not want to get pregnant. I would say just try and try! And, maybe PRAY about it even if you are not religious ;) It seems anything is possible in this day and time!

The success rate for reopening the tubes is over 90 percent, and a majority of patients become pregnant by one year after the procedure.

http://www.reproductivehealthctr.com/treatments_fo...

the odds are rare that they will grow back together. A tr is pretty inexpensive honestly and the odds are good depending on your age eggs cycle factors and sperm factors, I own a couple of TR groups if you are interested in more information please email me

Source(s): I had a TR done in 2002 and own a few groups

Here's a good site. Good luck to you!

i would suggest that you see a doctor for that. i hope that you do get pregnant and goog luck.