Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do all Marlboro Cigarette packages have the miles you can collect on them..?

I have purchased Marlboro's, but no where on the package does it say FIVE Miles. It just has the UPC code and the type of cig's. with the address... can i still redeem these for miles?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

trust me... by time you save up enough points... the cancer will be fully set into your body.. so you won't cash them in.. the grand prize is... Death...

• 1 decade ago

As far as i know they are still putting the miles on but only the ones made for sale in the US..if you bought them in the US and they don't have the miles, look for the tax stamp on the bottom of the package. If there is not a tax stamp then chances are you bought a pack meant for sale outside the US or you got ahold of some of those asian cigs that have twice if not more cargenogins (not sure of the spelling there). We were just in the states in May and i bought them and they still had the miles on them.

• 1 decade ago

Did you buy your cigarrettes in Mexico? The ones from there do not have miles. Good luck with redeeming your miles anyway. Marlboro still owes me stuff I ordered two years ago.

• 1 decade ago

hmm. Must have stopped printing that after I quit. I dont think UPC counts as miles. I would have to say no they dont.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I thought they all did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.