Do all Marlboro Cigarette packages have the miles you can collect on them..?

I have purchased Marlboro's, but no where on the package does it say FIVE Miles. It just has the UPC code and the type of cig's. with the address... can i still redeem these for miles?

Favorite Answer

trust me... by time you save up enough points... the cancer will be fully set into your body.. so you won't cash them in.. the grand prize is... Death...

As far as i know they are still putting the miles on but only the ones made for sale in the US..if you bought them in the US and they don't have the miles, look for the tax stamp on the bottom of the package. If there is not a tax stamp then chances are you bought a pack meant for sale outside the US or you got ahold of some of those asian cigs that have twice if not more cargenogins (not sure of the spelling there). We were just in the states in May and i bought them and they still had the miles on them.

Did you buy your cigarrettes in Mexico? The ones from there do not have miles. Good luck with redeeming your miles anyway. Marlboro still owes me stuff I ordered two years ago.

hmm. Must have stopped printing that after I quit. I dont think UPC counts as miles. I would have to say no they dont.

I thought they all did.