Weight help!!!?

How can i lose five to ten pounds in two weeks, without diet pills or fad diets or cutting off any body parts?

And also, how do i shrink my boobs, and if any guy is going to answer the bigger the better, ur not the one carrying around two size D everywhere u go, and it truly is painful!!! without surgery!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!

Additional Details

i do exercise, and i have changed my exercies routines so my body doesnt stop responding to exercise.

ok, i exercise, i only drink water, i dont snack on junk, i eat salads and fruits, i dont eat bread or potatoes or pasta, and once again i exercise.

copied and pasted from my other question!!!

• Katz
    Favorite Answer

Doing all the above is about all you can do, except limit yourself to a certain amount of calories. When I want to loose weight, I always count my calories, and once I have gotten to my allowed amount, I don't eat any more. Usually while dieting and loosing weight, your boobs are usually the first thing to minimize! BUT, to make them easier to "carry around", have you ever tried Victoria Secrets bras?? Kinda pricey, but, they last and really fit well.

• Mim

it sounds like you are doing it all right the only anser is eat less you do not say what you are eating. I am bigger than you and know the problems I was a d cup at 15 but sergery is a lat resort you should be able to lose 5 lb s in 2 weeks if you are strict with what you eat good luck ps I think bread and potatoes are better than meat

If you truly are dieting and exercising and you can't lose weight, you might have an underactive thyroid gland. Your doctor can check that for you and prescribe the appropriate treatment.

• Lv 4

I ace bandage my breast and wear a corset underneath my clothes. I look good instantly. But you cant move too much. Don't worry about your breasts, they will have more damage if you bind them like I do. I know where you are coming from.

what the.... 2 week??? that is little bit quick there, unless your BMI is over 25. yes keep doing what you are doing. and EAT!!!! dont starve.