So I walked into our bedroom and my wife is on the bed with this guy, should I be angry with them, because?

her and the electrician didn't ask for my help to take down the ceiling fan during the remodel? I am very tall and could have helped out.

Favorite Answer

LMAO...I don't know which is funnier, the "question" or some of those answers where you are getting serious advice... rotfl

• ?

YES! For crying out loud! Everybody knows that if you're tall, you should always help take down the ceiling fan! What was she thinking? The ceiling fan would not have fallen on them causing them to topple onto the bed like that if she would have just asked for your help. The electrician was a midget right? *shakes head* what's with people today? SHORT PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE GOOD CEILING FAN CHANGER OUTERS!!

If you were not home at the time they needed to take down the fixture, you do not have any right be angry unless they were lying on the bed when you walked in and found them spooning each other. You do have the right to be upset for a little while that they didn't consider you as a helping hand, but not angry. Angry takes on awhole new angle to which we see things- An angry reaction might make her believe you don't trust her and might develop a relationship with another just to prove your point-- Please don't over-react to this-- like I said unless they were spooning each other- or naked while taking it down ---try not to show anger it could ruin the relationship you have.

you're funny. :) anyway, i don't think you should be angry with her, you know. unless she's doing something else with the electrician other than taking down the ceiling fan. give her the benefit of the doubt...maybe she doesn't want to bother you anymore...if she's not flirting with the electrician.....don't get mad. lol. if you posted this question just for laughs, this is a pretty good one. hehe =)

lol funny, if i were you i would be angry cuz since there is someone taller than them in the house they should have asked for help.... so why didn't they?? there is something else going on in the bed than just getting the ceiling fan down!!! ;-)

but than again that's what i would do, but your not me!

So should you be mad now??

Were you busy doing something else that they possibly didn't want to bother you? Are you an adult? Were there other people working in the house on the remodel? Do you have so much time on your hands you can waste it on trivia?

That was funny. Yeah, tell them you were "hurt" you couldn't join in and have a threesome...how many people does it take to get a ceiling fan down? Only YOU know this answer. LOL

Hahaha You are angry is it because the electrician step on you bed without taking off his shoe??? Haha Cute one...

Were they doing the Humpty Hump? If so you need to kick her in the head and boot her out. Then find the electrician and stick his little peepee in a light socket.

It all depends on what they were doing on the bed!

If they were simply taking the fan down and that was it then maybe not. Keep an eye on them and see what if anything else happens.

If they were engaged in more than electrical work then HELL yes!!!

Divorce her butt and tell them both they are lucky you stayed calm.

Source(s): JMFO
  • Premio

Once you are in bed with some one and it is what i think it is. I would call it a day and move on. For it is stupid to lash out and to be arrested for wounding and may be killing some one over this woman.

While you are locked up she will just continue to do her business.