Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why you gotta get so cranky in the morning?

Why do you get cranky in the morning?

Why do you get cranky in the morning?

Why do you get cranky in the morning?

Favorite Answer

because of people like you

because of people like you

because of people like you

because of people like you

just kidding

just kidding

just kidding

just kidding

I don't get cranky in the morning. I get up and take my dog for a walk and enjoy the quiet. However, some people are just not morning people.

I am tired. I have to wake up at 6.00 for school everyday after a late night. Besides, I'm only cranky for 45 minutes. C'mon, give me a break.

cuz i just wanna go back to sleep and stay under my comfy covers and let the world let me sleep *whimper* but my alarm goes off and i need to go to work and i wanted to finish the cool dream i was having being a super hero and swinging from buildings in a big metropolis on with my webber, but i have to leave that world behind to go downstairs and realize my dad used up the milk and my brother ate the rest of the cereal and there's mold growing on the jelly and a mouse nibbled through the bread bad into the bread and the chickens stopped laying eggs so there is nothing to eat for breakfast and i forgot to put my clothes in the drying from the washer so I have to wear my not favorite clothes and then once I'm in the car I realize i didn't give myself enough time to get gas in order to make it to work on time so i just try to make it there anyways, so i run out of gas in the middle of no where because i have to drive to the city to get to work and the guy that picks me up is some farmer dude with dogs in his truck so when he gives me a ride i get dog hair all over my unfavorite clothes and i smell like dog and he doesn't talk to me so it feels awkward and i get to work with my hair a mess with dog slime in it, looking half asleep because i still wish i were in bed with my spiderman dream and hungry because i didn't have breakfast. that's why I get cranky, why.. what makes you cranky?

maybe cuz I don't get to sleep until 3 am and then kids wake me up about 8 am- but can't be too cranky with the *munchkins*

cus i'm so cranky in the morning

Wk\hy you gotta be so cranky in the morning

I dont get cranky because I get my rest and excersize.

Because when you first wake up, you want to go back to sleep. So until a little later, you are still groggy, and might get mean towards other people. Or you might start talking nonsense, like me. Once I said,"Let me get my camera." then I got mad because nobody knew what I meant.

Because my husband keeps trying to wake me up in the middle of a dream. I keep telling him, I cut him some slack when I TRY to wake him up through the week. Let me sleep!

this is suppose to refer to the note?

anyway, sometimes i am not fully awake, thus cranky. other times i am awake, like now. lol.

• itty

Heeheehee I'm too chipper in the morning!!! Drives people nuts!!!