Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am addicted to sex is this unnatural?

I need to have sex at least twice a day either by masterbating or full sex... but sometimes i feel i am doing wrong... am i normal?

Favorite Answer

normal.

Only twice? That's not an addiction...

If your need for sex was interfering with your daily life, your job, or your relationship, then you may need to seek help.

If you feel that you can do what you need to twice or more often and it doesn't affect your life in a negative way, then you're good to go.

I know this for a fact because any day at any time, I am ready. I just don't let it control me, I control it.

normal- as you get older, the drive usually lessens.

sure it is i don't know what they call it for the man but it's nympho for women

um thats a little weird...

no natural as can be

Nah, I don't think so....

no

Yes, welcome to the group.