Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

earn twenty exta points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

for getting, these points you all would have to come up with the craziest ideas on anything like on environment, space, robots, for preserving the world from global warming e.t.c.

In robots, you can think of making a master robot who is a nice spy and does all sorts of tasks,i.e. from cooking to dance classes, from playing to giving craziest ideas e.t.c.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i got it..

so, there's a robot-- which control's climatic changes and sucks up all the pollution and stores it-- infact it disposes it by changing the molecules into harmless gas--.

And in space-- they start sending random robots to other planets like pluto and planet X - and the robots start colonies of life everywhere-- they make all the other planets suitable for human life-- so we can move between planets.

and to preserve world from global warming-- we have to invent a refrigerator as big as earth-- and it would cool earth down--

and in the environment-- plants begin to form weapons and trees become so impenetrable that we can't cut them down-- and stuff like that..

now my question is-- um.. how do we get twenty points?

• 1 decade ago

Seek professional help immediately

• 1 decade ago

how can you give 20 extra points?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.