Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
When starting a clothing line what do you need to get large amounts of t-shirts for cheap & how do you get it?
- TM Express™Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Associations may be a good avenue to explore as well. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have about the clothing industry as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.
Also, here are some book titles that may interest you:
* The Official Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Clothing Line by Jay Arrington,
* The Business of Fashion: Designing, Manufacturing, and Marketing by Leslie Davis Burns
* Fashion for Profit (Revised Edition with Retail Chapter) by Frances Harder
* The Fashion Designer Survival Guide: An Insider's Look at Starting and Running Your Own Fashion Business by Mary Gehlhar
Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!Source(s): Associations: http://www.iacde.com/ -- International Association of Clothing Designers & Executives http://www.apparelsearch.com/associations.htm -- Associations Directory for the Apparel & Fashion Industry
- hopflowerLv 71 decade ago
You would order from a wholesaler who deals in t-shirts. Normally, they have a minimum order and you take it from there.