?
? asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Hooters Restaurant?

Since Hooters caters to men why doesn't someone open up a restaurant for women called Boners?

Favorite Answer

i never thought about it but that would make sense. maybe some married men wouldn't be so quick to want to go to Hooters with their buddies if they knew that their wives could go do the same thing

The reason Hooters is so successful is because men who go in there try to impress the girls by tipping well.

Women generally don't tip very well. The only women who ever leave a decent tip are those who have worked in the service industry.

Its an interesting though -- but it would never work.

I don't think that many women would be into it. And the guys wouldn't be making enough money to keep doing it for very long.

I personally hate hooters.... The food all tastes like a romanian hermophrodite's ******... My freaking girlfriend had to drag me there because i would much rather go to a real sports bar where the food is actually decent and i don't have to pay 100$ in tips..oh by the way (hooters: The characteristic cry of an owl.) therefore if you had "sportsbar" named Boners, you would need somekind of pirate theme, the shirts the girls wear have an owl on it, so it actually has two meanings.. breasts and owls. Sooooooo, in your restaurant the pirates would have to wear jeans? ??? And yes "some " and i say again"some" of the women are okay looking but really orange shorts.....WTF is that, ugliest outfit ever.. Hooters blows!!!

Its pretty unfair, yeah. Then again would anyone honestly eat at a restaurant named 'boners'? There are always a lot of women in Hooters but I dont think many guys would frequent a Boners.

Most marketing is aimed at men because traditionally men are the ones with the money. That's why there are way more topless bars than male strip clubs (there are probably 100 topless clubs in Houston and only one club for women that I know of). Plus the female form is a work of art, but the male form is utilitarian. And another thing, wouldn't that just be admitting that women are just as horny, shallow, and crude as men? That's where women have their power, and to succumb to your carnal instincts would be to give up some of that power.

actually almost as many women go to hooter's as men, but who wants to see hairy men with bulges. personally i don't even like to look at myself naked, so why would women want to have some wings with chest hair? lol

i agree with how come women are the only one walk around it tight out fits showing them slefs off we need some were were men come to our tables in tight wife beaters with fine *** bodys and nice fiting jeans on there asses it not FAR ! he not only women can sell sell in them outfits i bet men could in what is sayed i loved to be wighted on buy and fine guy lol so my hubby get and teste why i feel ween we go to hooters

There's a lot more money to be made catering to dudes looking at chicks than chicks looking at dudes. It's probably not lucrative enough.

Not that many women would go to it. No men would ever go to it. I guess seeing a dudes package stuffed into tight pants like a squirrel isn't very appetizing.

Thats a good idea

no 1 probably has throught of it yet probably, maybe that's something u should try 2 do