Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are RAZRs worth the money?

• Gabe
    Favorite Answer

In technology yes, because it is going to out of date within months.

Besides we as consumers pay too much for everything anyway. People are always trying to figure a way to make a dollar.

I don't think so. They have bad battery life, hard to use buttons, and they are too wide and weird shaped to fit anywhere comfortably. In my opinion, they don't even look that cool. You can get a phone with just as much cool stuff and more on it for a lot less money than a RAZR.

I really like my RAZR, the battery life is ridiculous. I can go for days without charging it. Anyway, you can get a good deal on this phone. I got mine for $50 when I extended my contract. Call your cell phone company and as if there's a way to get a free razr. They will probably tell you that you have to extend your contract. Good luck.

Worth the money? They are FREE!!!! Yeah it's worth no money. Check out www.wireless-itch.com for RAZR's in any color for FREE with FREE shipping!

www.wireless-itch.com

• JP

Yes it is. The model RAZR v3i

• aldo

from a personal standpoint i have used both Samsungs and Motorola's I travel international often and the best service i got was with the moto V3i, i can't beat the stereo mp3 dual speakers, good camera, up to I GB micro sd card, not to mention the availability of many great colors maroon. silver gray, plumb, and next month will come out in lime green (Europe) and of course the DG (dolce & gabana

They are a nice phone but the Samsung seems easier to use and has a nicer key pad. Alot have been coming back to our store, mostly water damage. It seems they don't like moisture of any kind. Being so thin you don't want to drop it or put any pressure on it.

If you like fingerprints all over your keypad, then I guess so.

no... its that simple...