Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

are the yankees taken it all this year ?

Favorite Answer

No, the yankees will not take it all this year. The yanks have played over their heads for the last two months ( because of injuries). Look at the last week. The yanks won most of their games and the sox lost and the yanks have only picked up 1 game since the allstar break. A good weekend in Seattle and the yanks could be 5 1/2 back. A good west coast trip by boston could put NYY as many as 8 back!

I defend Yankee Girl and the redsoxfan sends a me a hate e-mail. Something tells me I should report him. Send me an e-mail if you think this is the right thing.

Yankees are definately taking it. Come late August, September they will pull away and be non-stop from there.

As a biased Yankee fan, I'm obligated to say yes.

• Eric R

Nope, because there is a better team on the NL side of New York this year!

GO METS!

They better i am tired of watching all these boring world series games. Tiger fans not this year but do have a nice young team.Red sucks and there fans go jump in da harber you all SUCK and so does your so called nation.

Of coarse they will! Thhey will beat the red sox for the division! And they will take the world series too.

Im from new york...but they wont even make the playoffs...sorry to say the boston red soxs gonna win it this year

Hell no Red Sox or the Tigers baby

Nope.

They are done, finished, history....I do not see them winning another world series for at least 94 more years.