Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Help me with self confidence!?

I had asked a question with self-cofidence here is the link. http://www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A...

I need all the help I can get PLEASE!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just keep in mind that in a few years, your brains will come in handy. you can rest assure that you will never be flipping burgers for a living. and if you don't like to party, then you won't be as distracted in college.

constantly point out the positive things about yourself that you like. eventually, you will be able to talk to new people without wondering whether they will like you or not, because of course they will.

keep in mind that the person who critisizes you the most is yourself.

as for your friends in college, be sure to call them all the time, or email. some form of communication.

maybe you could go to some sort of church camp, like centrifuge. you get to meet new people and they are ALWAYS really accepting of everyone. keep a good relationship with God.

good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Welcome to something called LIFE. everyone has a self-confidence problem today. you just need to get over it. anything you don't like about yourself work to change. start taking up something (like an instrument) that makes you different.

• 1 decade ago

well you need some motivation read some articles on motivation hope it helps

Source(s): this will help you-free useful articles and tips on almost any topic-http://www.free-articles.blogspot.com/
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.