Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should i do???????????????

look my brothers are always telling me things and the oldest always seems to threaten me. then later he says sorry, but i can't really forgive him.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just do what u think is right for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I learned a long time ago to stay away from people who make threats but once you get backed into a corner you must come out someway or anouther or be the victim. The answer is up to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brothers are brothers. They will always look out for you. They only do that because they love you and you must be doing something to piss them off. Hopefully you can talk to him and explain that you are hurt and that he shouldnt express his feelings that way.

• 1 decade ago

ignore ignore and ignore.. if you ignore them long enough they would get the hint and they would actually miss you after a while..

i ignore my brother for a week and he actually calms down

if he talks to you just walk away.. if he trys to play around physically don't say anything and try to get away as far away as you could possibly do.

Source(s): good luck
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell your parents bout the way his is acting. if this doesnt help the situation, next time he threatens you, walk off, go to your room and close the door. just ignore him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont worry i fight with my brother all the time there only siblings

• boo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

try your best to ignore them. when they see they can't get to you they'll stop.

• 1 decade ago

i need more info to help.

• Wish
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

be more specfic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.