What should i do???????????????

look my brothers are always telling me things and the oldest always seems to threaten me. then later he says sorry, but i can't really forgive him.

Favorite Answer

just do what u think is right for you

I learned a long time ago to stay away from people who make threats but once you get backed into a corner you must come out someway or anouther or be the victim. The answer is up to you.

Brothers are brothers. They will always look out for you. They only do that because they love you and you must be doing something to piss them off. Hopefully you can talk to him and explain that you are hurt and that he shouldnt express his feelings that way.

ignore ignore and ignore.. if you ignore them long enough they would get the hint and they would actually miss you after a while..

i ignore my brother for a week and he actually calms down

if he talks to you just walk away.. if he trys to play around physically don't say anything and try to get away as far away as you could possibly do.

Source(s): good luck

tell your parents bout the way his is acting. if this doesnt help the situation, next time he threatens you, walk off, go to your room and close the door. just ignore him

dont worry i fight with my brother all the time there only siblings

• boo

try your best to ignore them. when they see they can't get to you they'll stop.

i need more info to help.

• Wish

be more specfic