Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

What should I name my kitten??!!?

My kitten has very unique markings and I want him to have sort of a unique name. But i have no clue what to name him! PLEASE HELP!!

In the pic he is the kitten farthest in the back he is the mostly white one with three dark spots (HE IS NOT THE GRAY AND WHITE ONE!!) also in the pic you cant see his tail but his tail also has a spot on it!!

http://myspace-886.vo.llnwd.net/00937/68/86/937826...

Favorite Answer

You really should give yourself a few days of living with him in order to name him. You need to know his personality and that will help you give him a unique name.

I agree with "Clarity". To truly be satisfied with the name you selet and the name the cat will answer to (when he/she feels so inclined to do so), you should not rush the naming process. Wait a few days and watch for the kitten's unique characteristics to come through. You will be pleasantly suprised with what may come up. For instance, I have a tortise shell calico cat. When she was a kitten I named her Bullet. This was because she took off to wherever she wanted to go like she was shot out of a gun. Now that she is 13 years old the name still fits - just that she is a "bullet" that just lies around. LOL

Dot

Bingo

Chip, Chipster, Chippy

Spot (just usually a dog name, so for a cat..too cute!)

I love old man names (Melvin, Bert, Fred, George)

Name after a favorite place (Tuscany, Newport, China)

Name after a favorite show (Ross or Gunther, Ricky or Desi)

Name after a family member lol

I live verbs as names (Scratch, Scamper, Bolt)

That is the sweetest pic I've seen in a long time, they're addorable. I miss having kittens. Anyhow, how about something like freckles (spots remind me of freckles) or even though it isn't because of its looks, my first thought was sweet pea. Best wishes

• Biskit

Professor TriSpot

Snuggles, White Beauty :) Starlight

• ?

Sir Shi*tly

Oddballie

Schlumpf. I had a cat with the SAME markings and called him Schlumpf. He was the "not quite white cat". He was a love and was with me for thirteen years.

May your kitty live as long or longer! Indoor cats live long and happy lives!

try the name spot or snoopy because he has a spot or maybe pongo (like the dog in 101 dalmations)