Please, please PLEASE help me!!?

My sister is a hacker. I'm sorry to say this, but it's true. She always feels like she needs to know every little thing about me- she read all my diaries when we were younger and goes through my personal files. Now she's trying to hack into my e-mail account. I'm worried about this, because she... show more My sister is a hacker. I'm sorry to say this, but it's true. She always feels like she needs to know every little thing about me- she read all my diaries when we were younger and goes through my personal files. Now she's trying to hack into my e-mail account. I'm worried about this, because she knows my birthday and could easily answer my security question. I have lots of private e-mails from friends that are NOT her business to know, and I never delete an e-mail because I just can't bring myself to do that. What should I do?
Update: Thanks for your answers, but could you tell me HOW to do all these things??