what's the relationship between Duke Power (Duke Energy) and Duke University?

what's the relationship between Duke Power (Duke Energy) and Duke University?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

So the Duke lacrosse gamers have been taken care of unfairly: the college had a team of feminist professors sign a petition damning the accused, positioned their faces on fliers throughout campus, and have been later sued via those comparable pupils. the school administration, determining that there became right into a concern, desperate to create a good greater advantageous coverage wherein acquaintances of meant victims can expel men from campus....dazzling! i think of take back the evening at Duke could basically be a gaggle of ladies chasing down men and putting them on hearth. in the event that they're out to create witch hunts, then why circulate a million/2 way. i won't have the ability to attend to make certain the media frenzy while considered one of coach Ks gamers gets kicked of the college, l am involved to make certain what they might do if he threatened to go away. i like how women are basically as able as any guy, except that concern includes, alcohol or peer stress. Then they choose somebody to be their daddy via fact they are able to't look after themselves. i detect it atypical that Feminists scream concerning to the talents of ladies, yet combat to enact regulations with the sexist assumption that a woman won't have the ability to come to a determination for herself despite if or no longer she became into victimized. equivalent accountability is a factor of equivalent rights. women the two have an motive equivalent to that of a guy and the psychological capacity to make self sufficient judgements, or they're basically infants in person bodies. If women choose equivalent rights they'd desire to "woman up" and admit THEY made a foul decision and study from it.

• 6 years ago

Peter Boiter Woods' answer is great, but the link is now dead. See instead archived version below.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.