Genital herpes / genital warts?

My wife and I have been married 15 years now. When I married her I knew she had genital herpes Month into are marriage we found out she also had genital warts. Now living with someone with these std’s you just can’t be spontaneous in love making. I’m 48 y/o and so far I don’t have any of these std’s but, are love... show more My wife and I have been married 15 years now. When I married her I knew she had genital herpes
Month into are marriage we found out she also had genital warts. Now living with someone with these std’s you just can’t be spontaneous in love making. I’m 48 y/o and so far I don’t have any of these std’s but, are love making been very little in are 15 years. I just don’t know how much longer I can live like this.
1.Should I just tell her its over? I really don’t want to break her heart, but I also have to think about myself.
2.Do you live with this, if so how do you cope with it?
Please don’t tell me to use a condom if you do you better educate yourself on these std’s, this is a skin to skin std and it can pop up anywhere anytime down there, and don’t tell me there’s more to a marriage and love than sex I know I have been living it for 15 years. PS I’m not fix it, I’m just using his laptop.