Are there anybody here who's a natural singer?

What kind of songs do you sing?

If not singing, at least musically inclined and gifted. My brother works in the classiest hotel in the UAE and of all the other nationalities working there, only Filipinos can sing and they in fact have formed a singing group. They've had no formal musical training. It's just that we by nature love to sing, jam, dance, play musical instruments.

Favorite Answer

yeah i think filipino can really sing just like me i'm filipino and i really know how to sing and i'm good at it a think cause all the person that i know of always says that i'm a good singer...no body ever teach me how to sing...it just came out naturally...my mom is a professional singer..maybe i got it from her....my dad when he was in the philippines he used to sing but gosh it doesn't sound good....but now he always practice at least he improved his voice....but not like us me, my mom and my siblings all of us are good singers...love songs r&b rock pop country music....i was in a glee club before and they told me my voice sound like shania twain....hehehe i know i know nobody's going to believe that...but anyways natural singer is a natural singer

Source(s): i'm a singer myself

What do you mean by "natural singer"? I've had some formal training, but I've been singing for a very long time. Also, people have told me that I have perfect pitch, or nearly perfect pitch.

I sing show tunes and opera pieces, mostly, although I like to sing just about anything, really.

I sing Indian Hindi Film Song

before i started singing professionally, i had never taken any lessons, yet was still highly commended when i would perform. so, would that make me a "natural singer?" i guess... anyway. nowadays i sing a lot of classical and art songs. that's just how we're trained at my college.

My daughter likes singing lots of songs,like a bit of fast songs,

love songs and hip-hop songs.

Im not a natural singer but i am naturally tone deaf.

oh yes I m a born talent let me show you ahm...ahm...ahm...ahm..

ga ga ga ga ge ge la la la le le le le hi hi hi hi he he he ha ha ha ha zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo zoo ree reee ree ree ree ree LOL