Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

at what age did you have the most fun in your life so far?

Favorite Answer

That would be 18, that was a very exciting year, I graduated from high school, got my 1st. car, smoked my 1st. weed, and got married, ahh, those were the days!

Hey Sugarfree...I'm 38 and I'm having a hoot right now just answerin' some of yer questions. I'm easy to please...I guess!

Sharin' my smiles...

SmileyCat : )

Buy me a Wendy's 99 cent spicy chicken burger and a cat toy from the Dollar store and this Cat's a Happy Camper! he!he!

I am 20 and now is the best time in my life. I have been married 4 years, and everything is finally in order, and i have 2 super fast cars I get to play with. ;-)

• Sonie

When I was 26......finally got my head on straight and went back to college. Had the time of my life meeting new people and just getting in to learning for the sake of learning.

23 was the best year of my whole life. Grown up and completely on my own, but still young enough to have allot of fun.

When I was 17. I didn't care about school or life at all.

Now I'm 24 and I don't know when I became so responsible.

my favorite so far was my 35th year, i remember this as the year i got every thing i ever wanted, the car i wanted when i was a teenager, the best pet so far,a live rock band in my house, and a loving guy that got them for me.

this year! the great age of 40 where you stop caring what others think about you. ive climbed mountains, flown ultralites, and played on seadoos. life rocks! now i want tats and piercings! woohoo! what a ride!

when I was a carefree kid. At any age when I was under 18. I had a great childhood

• Candy

So far it was about 6. After that it was pretty much all downhill.