Me I asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

the musical artist "Pink"?

If you are familiar with the musical artist "Pink" and have knowledge of her "Stupid Girls" video..... who are the girls she is making fun of...? I just saw her on a talk show and didn't get a good look at the girls and wondered who she was trying to have her back up dancers/actors portray as being a "Stupid Girl"... thanks in advance for your answers... have a wonderful and cool night...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pink in the music video, stupid girls i think she is making fun of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and the Olsen twins, but im not sure. Thats what i think i heard on "Ellen Degenerous Show"

Source(s): The Ellen Degenerous Show
  • 1 decade ago

I loved that video. She makes fun of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan & Jessica Simpson.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i do not dislike 3 doors down. besides, they have made 1000's of thousands of greenbacks so that they are of route doing some thing accurate. only because you don't love them would not recommend they don't have any skills. i do not hate people because they prefer to make track, and they imagine they're good. Why may you also be making track interior the first position in case you imagine you're so terrible? each man or woman has diverse tastes, so what's the point of having mad or disgusted if someone would not like a similar track as you or a band would not adjust on your definition of "high quality" track.

• 1 decade ago

Most of the young stars nowadays, Lindsey Lohan, Britany Spears, and Paris Hilton.

She is also poking fun at the shallowness of it all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hilary duff,brittany spears,paris hilton,lindsey lohan, and maybe nichole richie im not sure but i think that is all

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One i know is paris hilton

• 1 decade ago

PARIS HILTON, LINDSEY LOHAN, JESSICA SIMPSON

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who cares, she looks like a dude

• 1 decade ago

one is lindsey lohan...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.