Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

the MOST important question of all time!!?

Now here it goes, Keira Knightley or Rachel McAdams??!??!??! the choice is yours haha

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is there life out there and when will the world end?

Source(s): My thoughts
  • Judith
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well Keira Knightley

• 1 decade ago

Rachel McAdams

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ooo that is a hard one! I like them both. keira knightly with that bekham movie annd the pirates of the carribean movies. Then there is Rachel McAdams in Mean girls, the notebook, and Red Eye. I say Rachel McAdams. She adapts to any type or kind of film

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Keira Knightley. She was game enough to go on the cover of Rolling Stone uncovered.

Source(s): Wikipedia Keira Knightley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keira_Knightley
  • 1 decade ago

I like Keira in Love Actually and PotC but that's about it. Whenever I think of Rachael McAdams, I always think of Regina George. Both are good actresses but Keira has been in more.

So I choose both

• 1 decade ago

Rachel

• 1 decade ago

None. I don't relly like Rachel McAdams, and Kiera Knightly kissed my men in pirates of the Caribbean (Orlando in 1 and I think 2, Johnny in 3)

• ViRg()
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

HAHA =)

Is this a trick question ?!

Anyway, my final choice definitely Keira Knightley. I salute her for playing ballsy, strong female heroines but does not mind getting dirty, the girl's not self-absorbed in her looks.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Keira Knightley is the better of the two of your choices......

• 1 decade ago

Rachel McAdams, hands down.....Very talented, & beautiful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.