Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

the MOST important question of all time!!?

Now here it goes, Keira Knightley or Rachel McAdams??!??!??! the choice is yours haha

Favorite Answer

Is there life out there and when will the world end?

Source(s): My thoughts
  • Judith

Well Keira Knightley

Rachel McAdams

Ooo that is a hard one! I like them both. keira knightly with that bekham movie annd the pirates of the carribean movies. Then there is Rachel McAdams in Mean girls, the notebook, and Red Eye. I say Rachel McAdams. She adapts to any type or kind of film

Keira Knightley. She was game enough to go on the cover of Rolling Stone uncovered.

Source(s): Wikipedia Keira Knightley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keira_Knightley

I like Keira in Love Actually and PotC but that's about it. Whenever I think of Rachael McAdams, I always think of Regina George. Both are good actresses but Keira has been in more.

So I choose both

Rachel

None. I don't relly like Rachel McAdams, and Kiera Knightly kissed my men in pirates of the Caribbean (Orlando in 1 and I think 2, Johnny in 3)

• ViRg()

HAHA =)

Is this a trick question ?!

Anyway, my final choice definitely Keira Knightley. I salute her for playing ballsy, strong female heroines but does not mind getting dirty, the girl's not self-absorbed in her looks.

• ?

Keira Knightley is the better of the two of your choices......

Rachel McAdams, hands down.....Very talented, & beautiful.