Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Terrell Owens?

get your popcorn ready cuz its gon be a show...

Favorite Answer

Another eccentric athlete, but he's playing for us now!!

• --

I don't think much of him... all he is, is a: show boat, crybay, spoiled beyond belief, overrated ( yes, I said overrated, it's my opinion ), big mouth, and a couple of other thing that I don't want to say... they are just too bad... I for one will not be watch any Cowboy games this year... I hate the Cowboys to begin with, the only two Cowboy game I'll watch will be the two they play against the Redskins... I can't for the day T.O. is out of the NFL for good, like he should have been last year... he should have not been allow back into the league... I can't wait... I'll be dancing in the streets, you'll be able to tell it's me... just look for the white guy with no dancing talent at all!!

He is a good player, but that doesn't make up for all the whining and tantrums that he throws. You can't take away from the skills that he has but he needs to find another way to vent his frustrations when he thinks that he isn't getting the ball enough after all this is a team sport. Although I expect him to get the ball a very high percentage of the time since the boys got rid of Keyshawn (like he didn't whine and cry either). Terry Glenn is getting pretty old, and their running game isn't the most consistent.

Awesome talent on the field,without question.Will be a difference maker for the Cowboys this year,by obviously catching the ball,creating opportunities for Terry Glenn,and Jason Witten by drawing double coverage.He is also a great run blocker,and with fewer 8 man fronts Julius Jones should have plenty of running lanes to choose from.Go Cowboys!!!!

I am purely interested in his fantasy value and feel he is a top five wideout. He will keep a low profile in dallas for the first year. If he thought Mc

Nabb was a poor quarterback I can't wait to see what he thinks of Bledsoe by the end of the season.

He is without out a doubt top 3 in the league as far as talent, but because of his extra baggage you get, he's not worth the effort. I place him with Dennis Rodman as the biggest waste of talent in professional sports.

I think he's a great player. It's just a shame he's an overbearing, conceited jacka$$. He's going to pull the same thing in Dallas that he did in Philly. At least I hope he does!!!!

I like TO he is a great football player but he needs to know when to shut up and work on this relationship whit teammates. I would have like it if he would had stayed with Philly.

I hear they are calling him a Typhoid Mary now.

I also think that if his head gets any bigger, he will have to move to the moon to fit. That & his big mouth.

ps--despite that I think he's an egotistical pig, he can sure play football.

Great player, but he's going to mess the Cowboys up.

Source(s): god nose

Physically talented player but an egotistical, selfish jerk. I think his negatives outweigh his positives.