How does an Associate of Applied Science transfer to a BSc.?

Is it easy to transfer from a community college after receiving an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree to a four year college and receiving a bachelors degree? The AAS degree doesn't include a liberal arts base work...most are classes directly related to the degree/career. Will I need to take additional courses to meet the requirements of the BSc.? Is there any colleges that offer a four year degree specifically for those with an AAS degree? This specific degree is an Associate of Applied Buisiness - Purchasing and Supply Management.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Can't give you the particulars mainly because I dont know where you are but UNC at greensboro does take AAS for BS degrees. You need to do some research on the colleges you are interested in and see what they accept in transfer.

  • 1 decade ago

    take your transcripts to a local college in your area and let someone in the department that you wish to major in look them over. They can tell you what else you will need to do to get a BS degree and the easiest path to take to get there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.