How does an Associate of Applied Science transfer to a BSc.?

Is it easy to transfer from a community college after receiving an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree to a four year college and receiving a bachelors degree? The AAS degree doesn't include a liberal arts base work...most are classes directly related to the degree/career. Will I need to take additional... show more Is it easy to transfer from a community college after receiving an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree to a four year college and receiving a bachelors degree? The AAS degree doesn't include a liberal arts base work...most are classes directly related to the degree/career. Will I need to take additional courses to meet the requirements of the BSc.? Is there any colleges that offer a four year degree specifically for those with an AAS degree? This specific degree is an Associate of Applied Buisiness - Purchasing and Supply Management.