Guys? or Girls ? Do u think that being old- fashion when it comes to relationships is bad?

Favorite Answer

No that is never ever a bad thing. The only thing is it has its ups and downs like everything else does. I mean if you are looking for someone with the same morals its goin to be a little harder to find but the upside is you'll be happy and thats ALL THAT MATTERS! Always keep true to yourself. It will keep you the happiest!

No not really. their is nothing wrong with being old fashion when it comes to dating. But it might help to change the rules of engagement once in a while. Then some people may start thinking differently of u. As long as u know where u came from then Ur good. There is nothing to worry about.

No, I don't think it's bad. As a matter of fact I think it's a good idea if we get back to the old fashioned relastionships. Back when a women didn't feel she had to have sex before marriage in order to have a relastionship, going to church was the norm and the entire family went together. Back when families stayed together and really loved one another. Old fashion gets my vote.

It is and it isnt. There are still some people who r old fashioned when it comes to relationships. But it is good to start new also.

I think it is a great idea and it is refreshing to know that I am not the only one who thinks that way. I have been in a relationship that has been totally the old fashioned courting thing and it is great!!!

• Old fashioned supports standing by your mate in good and bad....If more people do that, more people would stay together. Relationships take work, and those "old school" principles keep couples going in that direction....But keep in mind, if a relationship causes you serious mental or physical pain....NO value supports that.

People think of old-fashion in different ways. If you mean morals, yes. When people waited for marriage before having sex it was better. If you have sex you can get really sick. If you have sex with someone, it is like having sex with everyone that they have sex with and on and on. Abstenence is the only way. Condoms are only 80% effective for pregnancy and The Hiv is smaller then sperm. Don't let your heart get broken or get pregnant. Wait for marriage because you are worth it. Kelly

Source(s): The package on the condoms. Counciling others

no its a good idea because it gives you time to know the person before you take that big step into sex. so yes being old fashion is good.

ya! terrible!!!! - it is based in the past!

i would propose being appropriate and Being: *present* to yourself and the other.

if you and i were stuck in one single way of being - calling it old fashioned - that would so BLOW! Maybe NICE in a movie! But not in the living of a passionate amazing life where u r totally used up and satisfied when u die!

Shake it off and go for it woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're operating the activity to pay off debts. you're putting round with that guy till you discover someone like that who's your age. appears like an finished large mess of being depending and making use of ... the perception of one of those courting, in itself, would not problem me, yet I do problem for you. i am hoping none of this turns into everlasting for you, and that i'm hoping the guy would not recommendations your words of the courting.