Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Do you think Hitler forsaw the troubles of the middle east and decided to eradicate the Jews?

Would you trade the lives of jews for a peaceful, democratic middle east?

Favorite Answer

This might be the most random question ever asked.

I think that you would be giving Hitler too much credit to say that he forsaw violence in the middle east when he tried to kill the Jews.

1)If Hitler was trying to keep peace in a future Middle East, why did he also kill Poles, Communists, POWS, homosexuals, and gypsies?

2)Hitler's plan was that by this time, he would have possession of the entire world, remember? So maybe he envisioned some kind of peace, but it wasn't the good kind, it was the "everyone who objected is dead and everyone else is scared to speak up" kind.

Let's stop trying to justify one of the most horrific events in human history, OK? Hitler was crazy, and power-hungry, that's why he killed so many people. It has nothing to do with foresight.

No.

Peaceful and Middle East do not go together and never really have through history. Democracy is not something that the leaders of many Middle Eastern countries would ever welcome.

Saudi Arabia and democracy? I will believe it when I see it.

Women's rights and the Middle East also do not go together. It will be a very different place when the women exercise their power of the vote and attain some semblance of equality with the men. Is that ever possible under Islam?

Another one that I will believe when I see it.

• arvis3

No, Hitler needed to quickly unify Germany. The easiest way to do that is to get most of the people to hate some other people.

He built up the egos of the Germans saying they were the master race (blond, blue eyed, etc) and the Jews were bringing the German people down somehow. It was easy after that to get most of the population to gang up on the Jews.

On a smaller scale it is the same thing the religious right is doing the gays. Of course they are not advocating killing them...yet.

No, they were just starters for him, the only thing he foresaw was his megalomaniac power as Dictator of all Europe. And then the world! There wouldn't have been any peaceful middle east if Hitler had won, because after the Jews, he would have decimated the Muslims.

I would eradicate the rest of the middle east for a chance for peace for the Jews.

And if Hezbollah keeps up the attacks from inside the borders and cities of other countries - it may just happen that way.

He had not a clue, the original plan was for a Jewish state and deportment of the Jews to that state. The Nazis pressured England to establish a Jewish state in the English protectorate of Palestine from 1932 until 1939 when war was declared. History is fun is it not?

Lives for Peace? sorry but that is not how things work in this world.

Tough way to look at it. Hindsight is at a ironic disadvantage on this one. I really don't think Hitler was doing the right thing, but your right if I had family in South Beruit, I'm sure I would think of it another way.

At this point, right or wrong. We have to trust these clowns who are in charge. We got no choices, our president's lack of leadership and action are slowly allowing these people to kill each other.

I'll say one thing for sure, if Bill Clinton was in office these guys would be writing us checks instead of threatening to start some superstitious/religious war. ( I suspect the oil companies will turn a buck off of this too).

Hitler trying to eradicate the Jews probably put into motion the creation of Israel. A large number of holocaust survivors moved there and the U.N. divided it all up and gave them a piece.

Hitler hated the Jews because most of the Art Critics in Austria during the time Hitler was trying to, and failing to, become a successfull artist, were Jewish. He blamed them for his failure.

I doubt seriously that Hitler was a visionary and had any idea that the Middle East would become what it currently is.