Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

Are there any fun things to do in Palm Springs?

Me and my family are going to Palm springs next week and I want to know if anyone has any ideas on what we can do down there. Are there any fun places for kids to go?

Favorite Answer

i went there w a bunch of friends and we went horesback riding hiking and shopping they have a HUGA mall there its really nice

have fun

There are few issues to do in Palm spgs even concept its warm interior the summertime cases. I got here to Palm spgs whilst it replace into so warm and didnt want to do something yet winter got here we enjoyed it. I had to benefit to stay with the warmth yet you will get used to it yet painful. Thats why you have a pool and AC. i got here across few articles that could clarify issues to do right here. i individually want to do all the issues to do in city and likewise attempt the neighboring wilderness cities which includes Palm wilderness, LaQuinta, Thousand hands,etc

It's pretty hot this time of year...you might consider taking the tram up to the top of Mt San Jacinto...it's lots cooler at the top and it's a great ride.

Casino Morongo is right near by, cool dance club there. I know this isn't really for kids, fun time for adults only.