Would u suck somebodys toes.?

Lmao i have to laugh at my own question.

Favorite Answer

Yes, if i was truly, madly and surely crazily in love with her... and if she wants me to, of course.

ummm lol hell no i mean i find feet just totally disgusting and i wont even touch them if i can help it i mean if i didnt need mine to walk then i would probably chop them off lol and toes are even worse lol they get all that crap from the ground and from our socks stuck in between them i mean ewwww toe jam lol

yes if a girls with pure white skins, and 180' toes and slender and nice curve body and her overall appearance is very sexy and beautiful.

if i personally washed it and looked @ the nails for fungus. lol. yea i guess i would. if your into someone that much, you'd do anything. "what you wont do for your man, another b*tch will! And she goin do it 10x better than you ever could" - Mo'nique

yes if the toe had chocolate on it maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Naw i honestly have a phobia of other ppls feet.

I love women! If they had belly button lint they couldn't get I'm suckin that as well!

I usually have to pay extra for that.

maybe with some hot sauce on them. probably not plain.

• lumi

I would suck yours..if you want me to.