Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

men only ok!?

what do you whant more great sex or a great relationship

Favorite Answer

I am man who values a great relationship and realizes tha men and women are different in the way they view sex. Both sexes need sex for different reasons. A great relationship will enjoy the sexual part of it despite whether it's great or not.

A great relationship is most important.

But...

Depending on the nature of the relationship, great sex MAY help the relationship be great. I've been with the same woman for five years now, and sex isn't top priority for either of us. However, sex is a way for people, specifically couples, to come together. It can help facilitate a lot of communication in ways that talking can't, trust me. So the relationship is most important, but great sex can make that relationship stable and strong. Just another thing to share, right? :)

A great relationship

A great relationship

Great relationship because you can always get sex in the long run

Most great Relationship. If u have great relationship u can different type of sex. Realationship is most important.

a great relationship,yes sex is great & all,but its the relationship that works & last a long time,especially,if the couple truly love each other.

I want great sex and a great relationship....ok

Personally I think they sorta go hand in hand. Both parties should be tuned into to each others needs. The result is a solid relationship and fantastic sex!

Source(s): Experience

I would have to say great relationships, it' s much deeper. The great sex comes.