Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who is physically stronger janetjackson or michael jackson?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

JANET JACKSON looks physical stronger then Micheal Jackson

• That's really hard, because they both have been through a lot, from Janet having a breast exposed on national television, and Michael, being physically challenged (, and raping kids, (no offense), I think Michael would win though, but would come out with a few bruises.

• 1 decade ago

For Sure Janet Jackson, i think she is more man the her brother Michael Jackson! but they both creep me out!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Janet Jackson for sure. Micheal Jackson is such a girly girly, sometime it seems hez gay.. even my little brother(8) can be stronger than Micheal Jackson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • What difference does it make?? Michael doesn't have to be strong to be the best singer and dancer of all time!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

• 4 years ago

properly, he ought to were skinny, yet a large style of dancers are skinny and they can raise people into the air, being skinny. And even as he replaced into appearing, a lady fainted in his palms and he lifted her bridal type like there replaced into no difficulty... in route of the coolest, i imagine he ought to have become weaker, yet inspite of the actuality that, he replaced into also affected by a large style of discomfort as well. Mentally, he replaced into the most helpful human being alive inspite of the actuality that, and that is the biggest project.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uhh michael has to be pretty strong if he's always chasin those little ones

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JANET JACKSON ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

are not they the same person?

• 1 decade ago

JJ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.