children's book where you decide what happens and it was in the 80's or 90's, fairy tale type??

I remember one option led you to a troll or something like that.

It wasn't exactly the choose your own adventure series. I remember it having big pictures, colorful.

Favorite Answer

There was a series of books called "Choose your own adventure". I remember reading one when I was a kid. The books were written by various authors.

I remember reading those!!!

There were "You are a Shark" and "You are a Supercomputer," that I can remember right off the top of my head.

I think it was called the "Choose Your Own Adventure" series and came out around '85 or so. Edward Packard was the author.

I think............... it was 20 years ago

did u ever find this book. oh pretty pretty please.. I'm looking for it too. it was not a choose your own adventure book, it was big like an encyclopedia, and colour coded, and i remember a giant that used to scare me!

i know i had one like that. ugh i cant remember the name!!! was it based after a movie? i know mine was.